Time & Location
Apr 11, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Texas City Police Department, 1004 9th Ave N, Texas City, TX 77590, USA
About the event
Social Intelligence is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence. In this course participants will become more confident in their social situations by learning how to express and understand social cues. They will create positive connections and increase their influence during social situations. Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout professional and personal lives. It is a fantastic tool for coaching and development as people will learn “people skills”. Improving social skills through active listening, understanding body language, and being more empathic will give your course participants the advantage in their interactions. Social interactions are a two way street, know the rules of the road!
- Be aware of our own behaviors.
- Learn to be empathetic with others.
- Know tools for active listening.
- Effectively communicate interpersonally.
- Recognize various social cues.
- Determine appropriate conversation topics.
- Know various forms of body language.
- Increase your self awareness.
- The keys to empathy.
- Active listening.
- Insight on behavior.
- Social cues.
- Conversation skills.
- Body language.
- Building rapport.